BY Benjamin ClarkMay 16, 2025
9 months ago
BY 
 | May 16, 2025
9 months ago

Resurfaced claim ties Diddy to Kardashian in Met Gala incident

Resurfaced claim ties Diddy to Kardashian in Met Gala incident

A controversial allegation about music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs being seen getting physically intimate with a member of the Kardashian family during a previous Met Gala has resurfaced as he faces serious federal charges.

According to the Daily Mail, the claim has regained attention after journalist Megyn Kelly recounted her memory of the incident just as Combs stands trial for multiple felony counts, including sex trafficking and racketeering conspiracy.

Kelly, a former Fox News anchor and current host of “The Megyn Kelly Show” on SiriusXM, spoke about the encounter during an episode of the podcast “The Nerve with Maureen Callahan.” She said she witnessed Combs in what she described as a compromising position with a Kardashian in the women’s bathroom at a past Met Gala event.

Kelly Recalls Crowded Met Gala Restroom Scene

The incident Kelly referred to allegedly took place during the 2017 Met Gala, which was notable for a widely circulated selfie taken in the restroom. That photo included Combs, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, A$AP Rocky, and Willow Smith.

Kelly, who attended the Met Gala in both 2016 and 2017, described the scene in detail during the interview, saying there were "multiple Kardashians" and several influencers crowding the bathroom during the encounter.

Alleged Incident Draws New Scrutiny Amid Legal Drama

“The thing I remember is P. Diddy, in the restroom, cozying up, the women's restroom — that's why I was there — dry humping a Kardashian,” said Kelly while speaking about her observations from the evening. She added that none of the women were actually using the bathroom, and instead, “they were smoking and dry humping.”

While Kelly did not clarify which Kardashian was allegedly involved, she emphasized that several of them were present alongside unnamed “influencer types” she dismissed as "lame supermodels." The claim from Kelly has gained traction on social media after resurfacing during coverage of Combs' trial, where new details surrounding his alleged conduct have drawn national attention.

Federal Charges Against Combs Continue to Unfold

Combs, who is 55 years old, is facing a series of serious federal charges in a New York court. The charges include sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, racketeering conspiracy, and transporting individuals for prostitution.

He was arrested in Manhattan on Sept. 16, 2024, following multiple law enforcement raids on properties linked to him earlier that year in March. He has since been denied bail multiple times and is currently being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

One of the most prominent testimonies during the trial so far has come from his ex-partner, Cassie, born Casandra Ventura. On the witness stand, Ventura shared detailed accounts of their relationship and alleged controlling behavior by Combs.

Cassie Testifies to Life Under Combs’ Control

Ventura testified earlier this week, claiming that Combs exerted a high level of control over her life. “Sean controlled a lot of my life, whether it was career, the way I dressed, everything, everything,” said Ventura in court.

She described Combs as a “polarizing” figure who could also be “very charming,” complicating her ability to leave the relationship or resist his demands. Her testimony is considered central to the prosecution's efforts to prove patterns of coercion and abuse.

Ventura previously filed a civil lawsuit in 2023, accusing Combs of sexual abuse, which was later settled, adding momentum to the broader legal scrutiny now engulfing the artist and entrepreneur.

Prosecution Argues Pattern of Coercion and Violence

Prosecutors argue that Combs created a system of coercion and used violence, threats, and blackmail to silence victims and encourage participation in exploitative acts. They have cited events referred to as “Freak Offs,” where women were allegedly forced into group sex acts under pressure from Combs and his associates.

The current case has opened the door for past incidents and claims, such as Kelly’s Met Gala story, to be reexamined under a new lens. While the resurfaced allegation does not form part of the formal charges, it has contributed to public interest in the case.

Diddy’s team has not publicly responded to Kelly’s comments. Media outlets have reported that they have reached out to both Combs’ representatives and the Kardashian family for statements, but no comment has been issued yet.

Past Association Between Combs and Kardashians

Despite the nature of Kelly’s claim, Combs and members of the Kardashian family have socialized publicly in years past. Most notably, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner attended Combs’ lavish 50th birthday party in Los Angeles in December 2019.

The resurfaced story has also reignited discussions among fans and the media regarding the intersection of celebrity culture, influence, and accountability in the entertainment industry. Analysts have noted that the high-profile nature of the people involved may shape public perceptions of the ongoing trial.

More Allegations May Surface as Trial Continues

With national media closely following the proceedings, additional claims from past events may continue to emerge, shedding new light on Combs’ personal and professional dealings over the years. For now, Kelly’s claim offers a controversial glimpse into celebrity behavior behind closed doors at one of the fashion world’s most exclusive events.

The court has yet to comment on whether Kelly could be called as a witness or if her claim may be considered relevant to the case. Legal experts have stressed that unverified stories, even from credible public figures, must meet high standards to be admissible in criminal trials. In the meantime, Combs remains confined as the judicial process advances, with investigators expected to follow up on both past and current leads related to the accusations against him.

Written by: Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark delivers clear, concise reporting on today’s biggest political stories.

NATIONAL NEWS

SEE ALL

Wesley Hunt drops satirical ad casting Cornyn as a Democrat ahead of Texas Senate primary

Rep. Wesley Hunt wants Texas Republicans to look at Sen. John Cornyn's record and draw the obvious conclusion. So he brought two donkeys to make…
15 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Democrats are silent on thousands in donations from an indicted Florida lawmaker accused of stealing FEMA funds

Democratic candidates and party organizations that received thousands of dollars from Rep. Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick have refused to say whether they will return the money, even…
15 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Previously deported illegal alien shot dead after firing on South Carolina deputies

A previously deported illegal immigrant from Mexico opened fire on Charleston County Sheriff's Office deputies during a pursuit on Feb. 11, striking one deputy in…
15 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Gwen Stefani promoted a prayer app for Lent, and fans lost their minds

Gwen Stefani posted a video on her Instagram on Wednesday promoting the Hallow prayer app and a Lent challenge leading up to Easter. The backlash…
2 days ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Pawtucket ice rink shooter's son is serving federal time for burning a Black church

Robert Dorgan walked into the Dennis M. Lynch Arena in Pawtucket on Monday, opened fire on his ex-wife and son as they sat in the…
2 days ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

DON'T WAIT.

We publish the objective news, period. If you want the facts, then sign up below and join our movement for objective news:

    LATEST NEWS

    Newsletter

    Get news from American Digest in your inbox.

      By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: American Digest, 3000 S. Hulen Street, Ste 124 #1064, Fort Worth, TX, 76109, US, http://americandigest.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
      Christian News Alerts is a conservative Christian publication. Share our articles to help spread the word.
      © 2026 - CHRISTIAN NEWS ALERTS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
      magnifier