BY Benjamin ClarkJune 4, 2025
9 months ago
BY 
 | June 4, 2025
9 months ago

Diddy trial: Guard paid to erase assault video

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ trial just dropped a bombshell that’s got Hollywood buzzing. Daily Wire reported that a former hotel security guard, Eddie Garcia, testified Tuesday that he was paid $100,000 to destroy damning 2016 footage of Combs assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Cassie Ventura. Actions have consequences, and this revelation is shaking up the narrative.

The trial, centered on charges of sex trafficking and racketeering, hinges on explosive testimony about a video that went viral after CNN aired it in May 2024. One year later, Combs faces a courtroom reckoning with Garcia’s claims stealing the spotlight. It’s a stark reminder that truth has a way of surfacing, no matter how much cash changes hands.

Back in 2016, Garcia worked security at the hotel where the alleged assault took place. He testified that Combs’ chief of staff, Kristina Khorrum, offered him a hefty sum to make the footage disappear. In a world obsessed with erasing accountability, this smells like a cover-up gone wrong.

Guard’s Shocking Testimony Unraveled

Garcia didn’t jump at the offer right away. He initially refused Combs’ plea to destroy the video, only to later cave under pressure. “I was very nervous and my voice kept cracking,” Garcia admitted, painting a picture of a man caught in a moral tug-of-war.

Combs, ever the charmer, allegedly called Garcia to smooth-talk his way out of trouble. “Eddy, my angel, I knew you could help,” Combs reportedly said, as if flattery could erase a felony. The arrogance of assuming loyalty can be bought is staggering.

The deal went down in a high-rise apartment, where Garcia and his supervisor handed over a USB drive with the footage. They signed a non-disclosure agreement, claiming no copies or backups existed. Funny how “unconventional” lifestyles always seem to need NDAs.

Cash in a Paper Bag

Garcia walked away with $100,000 in cash, stuffed in a paper bag like some B-movie payoff. He was told “not to make any big purchases” to avoid suspicion. The irony of dodging attention while enabling a cover-up is almost poetic.

CNN somehow got their hands on the footage, though how remains a mystery. When it hit the airwaves in May 2024, the clip went viral, exposing Combs’ alleged brutality to the world. Progressives might call it justice delayed, but conservatives know it’s just the system catching up.

Cassie Ventura, Combs’ ex, took the stand earlier in the trial, detailing a decade of alleged physical, sexual, and psychological abuse. Her testimony paints a grim picture of a man whose charm masked a darker side. It’s a sobering reminder that celebrity doesn’t equal character.

Combs’ Defense Fights Back

Combs’ defense insists he’s not guilty, arguing his “unconventional sex life” doesn’t make him a criminal. They’re banking on jurors seeing him as a flawed but innocent man, not a predator. Good luck selling that to a public fed up with elite excuses.

Combs himself pleaded not guilty to the heavy charges—sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation for prostitution. A conviction could lock him up for life, a steep fall for a music mogul once untouchable. The courtroom drama feels like a reckoning long overdue.

During their chats, Combs allegedly told Garcia the assault followed “a little too much” to drink. “It could ruin him,” Combs fretted about the video’s release. Blaming booze and begging for cover-ups—hardly the playbook of an innocent man.

Excuses and Accountability Clash

Combs also tossed out a classic line: “You know how it is with women.” That tired excuse might’ve worked in the ‘90s, but today’s juries aren’t buying it. Dismissing abuse as “just how it is” is the kind of woke-adjacent nonsense conservatives reject outright.

Garcia’s role in this saga raises tough questions about complicity. He took the money, signed the NDA, and stayed quiet—until now. It’s a cautionary tale about the cost of compromising principles for a quick buck.

As the trial unfolds, the public watches a fallen icon face the music. Whether Combs walks free or faces life behind bars, one thing’s clear: no amount of money can bury the truth forever. In a culture desperate to cancel accountability, this case proves justice still has a pulse.

Written by: Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark delivers clear, concise reporting on today’s biggest political stories.

NATIONAL NEWS

SEE ALL

Maryland legislature votes to bar local police from cooperating with ICE

Maryland's General Assembly approved two emergency bills that would prohibit state and local agencies from entering into immigration enforcement agreements with federal authorities — and…
14 minutes ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Virginia Supreme Court upholds Marine's adoption of Afghan war orphan, overturning two lower courts

The Virginia Supreme Court ruled Thursday that U.S. Marine Joshua Mast and his wife Stephanie will keep an Afghan child they brought home years ago…
15 minutes ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Trump's negotiators warn Iran deal 'difficult to impossible' as second carrier strike group heads to the region

President Trump's chief negotiators on Iran have delivered a blunt assessment: history says a good deal with Tehran's rulers may be unachievable. Steve Witkoff, the…
16 minutes ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Puerto Rico signs law recognizing unborn children as human beings under the penal code

Puerto Rican Gov. Jenniffer González-Colón signed the Keishla Madlane Law on Thursday, amending the territory's penal code to include the killing of unborn babies within…
24 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Trump Religious Liberty Commission removes Carrie Prejean Boller after she derailed an antisemitism hearing

Carrie Prejean Boller, the former Miss California turned Catholic activist, was removed from President Trump's White House Religious Liberty Commission on Wednesday after she hijacked…
24 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

DON'T WAIT.

We publish the objective news, period. If you want the facts, then sign up below and join our movement for objective news:

    LATEST NEWS

    Newsletter

    Get news from American Digest in your inbox.

      By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: American Digest, 3000 S. Hulen Street, Ste 124 #1064, Fort Worth, TX, 76109, US, http://americandigest.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
      Christian News Alerts is a conservative Christian publication. Share our articles to help spread the word.
      © 2026 - CHRISTIAN NEWS ALERTS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
      magnifier