BY Benjamin ClarkAugust 29, 2024
1 year ago
BY 
 | August 29, 2024
1 year ago

RFK Jr. Discloses CIA Document Controversy In Trump Endorsement Chat

In a recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made a startling revelation about the release of classified documents related to President John F. Kennedy's assassination.

According to Daily Fetched, RFK Jr. claimed that former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had implored then-President Donald Trump not to declassify the remaining JFK assassination files.

The conversation between Carlson and Kennedy Jr. took place following Kennedy's endorsement of Trump for the upcoming election.

During the interview, they delved into the controversial topic of the CIA's alleged involvement in President Kennedy's assassination and the continued classification of related documents.

Kennedy's Assertion About Pompeo's Intervention

RFK Jr. recounted a recent conversation he had with former President Trump regarding the JFK assassination files.

According to Kennedy, Trump revealed that Mike Pompeo had personally appealed to him not to release the documents, describing it as potentially "catastrophic."

Kennedy stated, "He said that Mike Pompeo begged him to... I don't think I'm telling tales out of school here. No, I think he told the same thing to you." This claim suggests that high-ranking officials within the Trump administration actively worked to prevent the release of these sensitive documents.

Carlson corroborated Kennedy's statement, confirming that Trump had shared similar information with him.

The former Fox News host went further, expressing his personal view that Pompeo's actions were questionable, stating, "I want to say again, I think Mike Pompeo is a criminal, so that's my view."

CIA's Potential Involvement And Document Classification

The interview touched upon the longstanding suspicions surrounding the CIA's potential involvement in President Kennedy's assassination.

Carlson and Kennedy expressed bewilderment at the continued classification of documents more than six decades after the event.

Kennedy pointed out the peculiarity of the situation, saying:

More than 60 years after my uncle's death, It was 65 years. Oh, it was 62 years after his death. None of the people who were implicated in that crime are alive now. The last ones have died off in the last year or two. And so, it clearly is to protect the institution.

This statement highlights the growing skepticism about the reasons behind keeping these documents classified, especially given the significant passage of time since the assassination.

Bipartisan Reluctance To Declassify JFK Files

The conversation also shed light on the bipartisan nature of the reluctance to declassify these documents. Carlson noted that presidents from both major political parties have consistently kept the files classified over the past six decades.

Kennedy expressed his surprise at Trump's decision not to declassify the documents during his presidency, especially given Trump's campaign promise to do so. This revelation suggests that the pressure to maintain the classification of these documents extends beyond party lines and administrations.

RFK Jr. has been vocal about his belief in the CIA's involvement in both his uncle's and his father's assassinations. He has consistently called for the federal government to release all evidence related to these tragic events, arguing for transparency and closure for the American public.

In conclusion, the interview between Tucker Carlson and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has reignited discussions about the JFK assassination files. Kennedy's claim about Mike Pompeo's intervention with Trump adds a new layer to the ongoing debate about government transparency and the reasons behind keeping these documents classified.

The continued secrecy surrounding these files, decades after the event, raises questions about institutional protection and the full truth behind one of America's most tragic historical events.

Written by: Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark delivers clear, concise reporting on today’s biggest political stories.

NATIONAL NEWS

SEE ALL

Kamala Harris tops early 2028 Democrat primary polling as party searches for direction

Three years out from the next presidential election, Democrats are already polling their options — and the name at the top of the list should…
11 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

CENTCOM hammers over 30 ISIS targets in Syria as Operation Hawkeye Strike escalates

U.S. Central Command announced Saturday that Operation Hawkeye Strike carried out ten strikes against over thirty ISIS targets in Syria between February 3 and 12.…
11 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Trump blasts Bill Maher on Truth Social after late-night host mocks China hockey joke

President Trump unloaded on "Real Time" host Bill Maher in a lengthy Truth Social post Saturday, calling the television host a "highly overrated LIGHTWEIGHT" and…
11 hours ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

Iran's regime killed at least 19 Christians during January protests, watchdog reports

Iranian security forces shot and killed at least 19 Christians during last month's mass protests against the regime, according to a new report from Article…
1 day ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

RFK Jr. calls fight against ultra-processed food a 'spiritual warfare' in Heritage Foundation address

HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. stood before the Heritage Foundation on Monday and framed the federal government's campaign against ultra-processed food in terms rarely…
1 day ago
 • By Benjamin Clark

DON'T WAIT.

We publish the objective news, period. If you want the facts, then sign up below and join our movement for objective news:

    LATEST NEWS

    Newsletter

    Get news from American Digest in your inbox.

      By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: American Digest, 3000 S. Hulen Street, Ste 124 #1064, Fort Worth, TX, 76109, US, http://americandigest.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
      Christian News Alerts is a conservative Christian publication. Share our articles to help spread the word.
      © 2026 - CHRISTIAN NEWS ALERTS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
      magnifier